Websites that don’t break the bank
Every business or organiation needs a website but unless you are a large corporation it need not cost you the earth. The internet has changed a lot over the last 20 years and there are many options available today that were undreamed of years ago for building websites.
We reccomend WordPress for many reasons but the principle ones are that once your site is up and running it is simple to add to to it and maintain it which saves a huge amount of time and money.
Here are a few examples of very large sites built using WordPress
- Katy Perry.
- The official Star Wars Blog.
- Sony Music.
- BBC America.
- MTV News.
- The New York Times.
Our portfolio includes:
- Candeee Box Sweets Full E commerce site selling Sweets to make your mouth water
- The Golden Lion Cinderford A small pub in Cinderford. Currently being built
- Charlie Taylor Interiors
- A personal Blog about the Forest of Dean
- Lily’s licensed restaurant and Tea Rooms
- The City of Gloucester
- Reflections Window Cleaning
- Woodland Energy Logs for sale
- Chez Rose Gloucester
- Tourist information Gloucester
- The House of the Tailor of Gloucester A full E commerce site for the Tailor of Gloucester
- Taylors Workshop
There are several benefits to choosing WordPress for your business’ website. It’s a versatile platform that is perfectly suited for small and medium-sized business sites Do contact us if you have any questions or just email us
Our latest website s the Golden Lion , a small country pub in Cinderford